Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WUCW, located in the CW Twin Cities, has an opening for a receptionist. This is an important role. The receptionist is our first point of contact. As such, the ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and interact well with others. In addition, the candidate in this role must display a professional appearance and attitude.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Greeting guests
- Maintaining files
- Maintaining sufficient supplies, inventory, ordering, and organizing
- Assist with Accounting clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
- Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Accounts Payable experience is plus
- 2 or more years of receptionist experience is preferred, as is previous broadcast experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!