National Digital Sales Assistant
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity for a National Digital Sales Assistant. If you would like to work in the exciting business of Television Sales, this could be the job for you.
- Entering orders received from our national advertisers
- Regular communication with the National Sales Manager, with National Agencies, and with other station departments
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and sales report maintenance
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/management team
- Assist with support on national and Digital business
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A high level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Administrative support and 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Broadcast Sales, media buying or agency experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under a deadline
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word duties
- Be able to utilize Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Sales, Matrix, Media Line, and Outlook
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- TV background or digital management experience a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
- Job Location
- Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Company Location
- Position Type
Click here to apply.