CW Twin Cities Receptionist/Accounting Assistant
WUCW the Twin Cities CW affiliate has an opening in the Business Office for a for a Receptionist/Accounting Assistant. This is an important role, the face of the Station and our first point of contact. As such, the ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and interact well with others. In addition, the candidate in this role must display a professional appearance and attitude. Candidate must have a strong passion and zeal for the CW programming and be willing to watch, post, tweet and blog about our station and Network. Opportunities for on-camera work for station promotion are available for interested applicants.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Greeting guests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
- Follow CW prime programming and create content on our social media accounts
- Seek out and post relevant information (words, images and/or video) to the station’s internet site in an accurate and timely manner
- Engage and help grow the audience of the Station through the effective use of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Engage and help grow the audience through effective use of the Station’s mobile platform
- Maintaining files
- Maintaining sufficient supplies, inventory, ordering, and organizing
- Assist with station paperwork duties and other tasks as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years of receptionist experience is preferred, as is previous broadcast experience
- Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media sites
- Desire to be part of a team and to learn broadcast and digital media from the ground up!
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Willingness to be a utility player for the station. Must be dependable, reliable, with integrity, respect and a high level of focus on our customers
- Strong Multimedia background desired
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Click here to apply.